Bethel Skilled Nursing Care
We maintain a high ratio of staff to residents, and we strive to provide quality care for each of our residents through our Christian-based mission.
We offer private rooms for each of our residents. new residents and their families are invited to make their rooms as comfortable as possible by decorating it with favorite furnishings from home. Our goal is for each resident to feel comfortable in their surroundings.
For entertaining family and guests, two day rooms are available. When weather permits, there is an enclosed courtyard, a patio area, and a picnic shelter available for families to enjoy the outdoors.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Therapy services available include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, and Restorative Therapy.
- Menus approved by our consulting dietitian which offers three meals and snacks each day, special diet plans, and texture modifications
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Full-time maintenance staff
- A variety of activities to meet individualized needs
- Full-time licensed Social Worker
- Transportation to local medical appointments